Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What Happens In Online Businesses When You're Ill?


I apologize for the lapse in time between blog posts.  The past few weeks have not been too good for me in the health department.  I have asthma, since the age of three, and this time of year seems to always have a habit of making my life a living ****, if you catch my drift.  It's the seasonal change when the weather can't seem to make up its mind.  It's cold one day, hot the next, rainy the next, and then back to being hot.  It's the thawing of the ground, the pollen, and all the other scents and changes of spring.  I LOVE spring for the most part.  I enjoy seeing what flowers are pushing up through the ground, the budding trees, and the "twitter-pattered" animals.  But the season doesn't always agree with my health.

So the last few weeks have been a struggle for me.  If you don't know what asthma is, it's a bit like trying to suck up air through a straw with a cotton ball on the other end.  Needless to say it makes it so I don't want to do much of anything but just get by.  It was tough enough having to go to my "scheduled" job.  Doing anything extra just wasn't happening.

So what happens to my online businesses while I'm down and out?  Funny thing about the online business market... most of them keep right on working even if you're not.  After the initial set-up time, it's pretty much on autopilot.  That's right!  Autopilot!  It didn't matter that I was lying in bed or on the couch every day.  My businesses still made me money.  Every once in awhile I have to hit a couple little buttons to keep them going, but that's it!!  Seriously, I had money coming in even on my "sick days".  It's pretty awesome!!

What are the best opportunities for your sick days?

Contact me.  I'd love to help you with some ideas.

Email or Facebook!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you! Kevin David

    ReplyDelete