Here are just a few recipes to help you "feel good". Easy to make and easy to store. Everyone could use a little pampering from time to time.
|Pampering Yourself On the Cheap|
*Sparkling Bath Salts
- • 1 cup Epsom salts
- • 2 Tbsp. favorite fragrance
- • 1 cup rock salt
- • 1/4 cup ground mint
- Making bath salts is not only easy, but it's super fun and something your whole family will enjoy doing together. To make the recipe, just mix all ingredients in a large glass bowl, then store in an attractive covered container.
*Love Potion Bubble Bath
- 6 drops jasmine oil
- • 3 drops rose oil
- • 3 drops vanilla oil
- • 6 drops ylang ylang oil
- • 1 quart distilled water
- • 1 (4 oz.) bar Castille soap
- • 4 oz. liquid glycerin
- Mix the water, soap, and glycerin together and stir. Now add your essential oils to the mixture.
*Baking Soda Shampoo
This is SO CHEAP and it cleanses even my oily hair and leaves it soft and silky! Follow with mixture of 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar OR lemon juice per 1 cup water, then rinse. Beautiful!
- 1 Tbsp. baking soda
- 1 cup water
- Mix well. Put in squirt bottle for easiest usage.
- Squirt all over head. Work into scalp. Rinse. Repeat.
- Follow with mixture of 1 TB. apple cider vinegar OR lemon juice per 1 cup water to condition. Work into hair. Rinse. Done!
- Hair may take 2 weeks to "adjust" to mixture. If extra conditioner is needed, work coconut oil or olive oil lightly into ends.